Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
- September 15, 2017: Who to Include in a Pragmatic Trial? It Depends
- September 8, 2017: Leveraging Informatics in Pragmatic Research: Initial Experience in PCORnet
- August 25, 2017: Thoughts From the Phenotypes, Data Standards & Data Quality Core
- August 11, 2017: Embedding Clinical Trials Into Care Delivery: The Vanderbilt Experience
- August 4, 2017: PCORnet Research Innovations: Engagement, Dissemination, and (Hopefully) Tech Transfer Pilots
- July 28, 2017: The DSMB Role in Pragmatic Trials: NIMH Progress and Challenges
- July 21, 2017: CTTI Registry Trials Project: Evaluation and Design of Registries for Conducting Clinical Trials
- July 14, 2017: Leveraging Electronic Health Data in a Multinational Clinical Trial: Early Learnings from the HARMONY-Outcomes EHR Ancillary Study
- July 7, 2017: Ethics and the Precision Medicine Initiative: Reflections from Working on the Central PMI IRB
- June 30, 2017: The Yale Open Data Access (YODA) Project: Lessons Learned in Data Sharing
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Drs. Simon and Dember reference their respective Collaboratory Demonstration Projects in discussing factors to consider when determining who to include in a PCT