Join our weekly webinars on Fridays from 1-2 pm ET.
Open to the public; no registration required.
Grand Rounds February 23: Direct Mail Programs Work… But Will Health Centers Implement Them? Findings from STOP CRC (Gloria D. Coronado, PhD; Beverly B. Green, MD, MPH)February 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds March 2: Distributed Research Network Querying: A Status Report (Jeff Brown, PhD; Lesley H. Curtis, PhD; Richard Platt, MD, MSc)March 2 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Grand Rounds March 9: Closing the Loop in Research/Care-Delivery Partnerships: Communication and Implementation in Learning Health Systems (Eric B. Larson, MD, MPH; Paula Lozano, MD, MPH; Joan DeClaire)March 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Podcast January 5, 2018: IMPACT-AFib: An 80,000 Person Randomized Trial Using the Sentinel Initiative Platform (Richard Platt, MD, MS; Christopher Granger, MD, FACC, FAHA)
- Podcast December 8, 2017: Data and Safety Monitoring in Pragmatic Clinical Trials (Greg Simon, MD, MPH, and Susan Ellenberg, PhD)
- Podcast November 14, 2017: Moderators’ Edition: Discussion of the Future of the NIH Collaboratory
Archived Grand Rounds
- February 9, 2018: Linking Design to Analysis of Cluster Randomized Trials: Covariate Balancing Strategies
- February 2, 2018: Early Progress on the All of Us Research Program
- January 26, 2018: The Lumbar Imaging with Reporting of Epidemiology (LIRE) Trial: Subsequent Cross-Sectional Imaging Through 90 Days—Preliminary Results
Last Week's Grand Rounds
Dr. Frank Li describes considerations for study design in cluster-randomized trials.