- January 25, 2017: NIH Collaboratory Invites Requests to Query the Distributed Research Network Do you have a question about the rates of medical conditions or the frequency of use of medical and surgical treatments?
- January 24, 2017: New Online NIH Course on Pragmatic and Group-Randomized Trials The National Institutes of Health’s Office of Disease Prevention (ODP) has released a free, self-paced online course on designing and analyzing pragmatic and group-randomized trials.
- January 18, 2017: DHHS and 15 other agencies announce changes to Common Rule The Department of Health and Human Services and 15 other agencies have announced revisions to the Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects, otherwise known as the Common Rule.
- January 11, 2017: NIH Technical Assistance Videocast for Researchers January 24 The NIH’s Office of Strategic Coordination is holding a live information session regarding its funding opportunity announcement (FOA) “NIH Healthcare Systems Research Collaboratory – Demonstration Projects for Pragmatic Clinical Trials (UG3/UH3).
- January 10, 2017: Use of Data from Electronic Health Records to Customize Medical Treatments In a recent segment on NPR’s Morning Edition, commentators discuss the potential of using electronic health records to customize medical treatments.